WAYS TO SERVE
We feed hundreds of households in CASS county through our food pantry. This service is available at different times throughout the week. Please call on Monday to make an appointment.
Mobile Food Pantry
Our mobile food pantry is a monthly grocery distribution event that takes place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 2:30pm-4pm in the Belton Assembly of God parking lot at 613 E North Ave, Belton MO, 64012.
We offer lunch daily from 11am- 1pm for those in need. We also offer other community meals at various times throughout the year. Please follow us on Facebook or contact us for more details.
Life Skills Classes
We offer a wide range of classes throughout the year such as personal finance, cooking/nutrition, committed couples, and celebrate recovery.
We current host an AA Meeting called 'Clear Cut Directions' every Thursday from 2-3pm at the program center.
HiSet(GED) Prep Class
We are proud to offer this service to those hoping to complete their high school education. This class meets at various times. Please contact us to register.
Thrift Store Vouchers
We have vouchers available for individuals and families in need of clothing and or furniture. This service is available through our thrift store upon meeting with one of our staff.
We are always needing extra sets of hands to make things happen for our community.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MONTHLY // Mobile Food Pantries
- Every 2nd Wednesday @ Belton Assembly of God - Parking lot opens at 2pm and distribution starts at 3pm
- Every 3rd Saturday @ New Horizons Church in West Belton (17200 Chestnut Dr.) at 12:00pm. Also has household supplies.
- Every 4th Saturday @ Rock Brook Church ( 1715 E 173rd St, Belton, MO) at 12:30pm
- Free food for kids ages 3-18 EVERY Tuesday from 3:30pm-5:30pm at Belton Assembly of God
JUNE/JULY // Firework Tent Fundraiser
- June 20th-July 4th
JULY/AUGUST // Back to School Fair
- Sign-ups in late July
- Event 1st Friday of August
SEPTEMBER // Belton Fall Festival Fundraiser
NOVEMBER // Thanksgiving Baskets
- Sign-ups November 9-13th from 10:00am-2:00pm at our building
- Distribution November 21st 9:00am-1:00pm
DECEMBER // Heart of Christmas
- Sign-ups Dec 7th - 11th
- Distribution probably the 14th-19th